Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Fisher College Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your SSN under Student ID and the PIN number that you have set up.
If you are a first time user:
1. Click on First Time User and enter your Social Security Number under Student ID to activate your account and click Log In.
2. Enter your state and city of residence. Please be sure to enter it exactly as it was entered on your FAFSA.
3. Choose your security questions and answers (you must choose 2 different questions).
4. Choose your PIN number and click on Submit.
5. Log in using your SSN (under Student ID) and PIN number that you created.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Fisher College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 002150, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information from this application, we'll notify you of your PIN and you can then start using this system.